Today you will examine other blogs.
You will need to continue working on your group exploration.
1. Mildred, Darrin and Devin
2. Eugenee and Tynisha
3. Jeri, Roshon, Joanica and Patrick
4. John, Dylan, Chastity and Luis
5. Ryan, Kelsie and Bryce
6. Leonardo and Bryan
1. Stanley, Arturo, Joshua and Alexander J
2. Jasmine M, Keiera, Christian and Karla
3. Rasha, Bianca, Aryal and Glen
4. Kristina, Hakiem, Tonie and Angelica
5. Alexander L, Rollo and Kendric
6. Marvin, China, and Jasmine
1. D’Aquin, Wesley and Daniel
2. Tyler, Kyreal and Destiny
3. Tai, Eiker and Stephen
4. Alanie, Darius, Anthony and I’Naetra
5. Kenneka, Courtney and Tonisha
Post an opinion onto another Wall. Tell me where you were the Sunday before Hurricane Katrina hit.
NEXT WEEK WE WILL BEGIN OUR UNIT OF SCHOLARS AS TEACHERS. You will need to select a story and you will present it to the class
- Shared Inquiry assignments This blog gives you some of the vital bits of information need for our inquiry discussions. I am currently working on an example of the story blog. I did it for “The Necklace“.
- Reading story
- Preparing response to story ?s
- Preparing a wiki or blogpage
- Preparing a test
An entry on their personal Reading Log Wikipages