Today we will complete a Poetry pretest.
Do your best and all points earned will be added to a test.
How smart are you? Can you answer these riddles?
- Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.
- What goes around the world and stays in a corner?
- What gets wetter the more it dries?
- The more there is, the less you see.
- They come at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen
What would happen if you could become invisible whenever you wanted to? What are some of the things you could do that you cannot do now? Post your response on your blog page
Compare these two weekly news recaps. Which one is the best at summarizing the week’s events?