Woman Work and Daily pg. 484. We will discuss and analyze the 2 poems and you will create a catalog poem of your own.
Complete a paragraph response to the topic below and post it to your blogpage.
One place stands out in your memory. It may be indoors or outdoors, close to home or far away. Tell about it. Again your writing post should contain details that allows the reader to see; feel; taste; touch what you are seeing, feeling, tasting or touching.
How smart are you? Test out your IQ
- Why don’t lobsters share?
- A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?
- Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, Even a river can’t fill it up. What is it?
- Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
- He has married many women but has never married. Who is he?
Bring in CLEAN song lyrics for us to analyze in class.