- identifying the story elements from the movie Hurricane Season”
- brainstorming ideas for a comparison/contrast essay
Today we will be creating a sandwich about the movie “Hurricane Season.” You will take the slips of paper (story elements) and record the literary elements from the movie. Click here for a Presentation about making your sandwich.
Finishing Up “Hurricane Season“
- Here is a blog post with two background videos from “Hurricane Season”
- Students will need to write a Movie Review to be posted on personal blog
- Students will need to create a Movie Sandwich about elements of the movie
Tomorrow you will need to complete a Worksheet about background Shakespeare and R and J information.
Beginning “Romeo and Juliet“
- Background Gathering webquest for Romeo and Juliet WIKIPAGE Assignments should be complete
- Make sure you are studying the Characters from play and the Key Facts about play . Click here for a variety of Power Points or you can click here to see 2 videos about the movie.