Romeo and Juliet Quiz!
Yes, you can use your Study Guides. YOUR Study Guides, not your neighbors’ study guide. Once you have completed your quiz, choose 3 of the topics below and compose a thought bubble response to each one. Put the topic on the “From” line. Your response must be at least 4 sentences to receive credit.
Journal Entries to Accompany The Odyssey
- Describe what the term hero means to you.
- Name a hero in your life and describe why you consider them your hero.
- Tell about a journey you once took.
- Predict why you think a poem as old as The Odyssey might still be valuable today. (It is about a warrior who is trying to return home to his family)
- What kinds of qualities does a good leader have?
- What kinds of obstacles do people today have to try and overcome?
- Examine the various epithets that are constantly associated with the various characters: “thoughtful” Telemachus; “circumspect” Penelope; “resourceful,” “enduring,” and “godlike” Odysseus; and so on. What words describe you? Choose 3 descriptive terms.