• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? BE specific.
• What are you doing with your life in five years? How do you see yourself spending your 9–5 time?
Response Journal Entry
You will need to record your thoughts by exploring one or more of the following topics:
- Think of a key image from the poem. Why did you visualize the image? What does the image mean to you?
- Which lines are most memorable to you? Why?
- How does this poem fit in with your views of life?
- To whom would you like to give this poem? Why?
- Do you like the poem? Why?
- What does the poem say about life?
Each of you is responsible for analyzing the TWO poems, “To An Athlete Dying Young” and “Ex-Basketball Player”