- You, with the help of a group of peers, will create a video in the style of a “Common Craft” video.
- You will create a video that invites others to join you in your Utopian Society.
- The video will then be uploaded and posted to the class website where it will be reviewed and commented on by your classmates.
The entire video should be 3 to 5 minutes in length
Introduction: 10‐15 seconds
- Give your name and the name of your society.
- Invite others to join you and tell them why they would want to come.
Body: 2-3 minutes
- Country Constitution: Your version of the constitution
- Bill of Rights – Develop a list of at least ten rules that all community members will follow.
- Daily Itinerary – Develop a schedule that a teenager might follow during a typical day.
- Motto – Create a slogan or motto that inhabitants of your utopia will follow.
- Country Flag: What animal would symbolize your utopia?
- Country Flower/Plant: What animal would symbolize your utopia?
- Country Color(s): What color(s) would symbolize your utopia?
- Country Song: What song would symbolize your utopia?
- Animal: What animal would symbolize your utopia?
Should be clever and keep the audience’s attention
Conclusion: 10‐15 seconds
- create and practice the script
- begin rehearsing your video
- In Class on Tuesday and Wednesday you will do a final run‐through and shoot your video
This is a quick project, so be sure that everyone is onboard and knows what his/her role is