Habit 4-Think Win-WIN!!!
Log into your blog and post your thoughts about Habit 4
- Write your definition of win-win thinking. Once you have your description, share it with a friend. Use examples from your own life.
- It is hardest for me to think win-win when ____________? It is easiest for me to think win-win when _____________? When I practice win-win thinking, I enjoy the following benefits________?
- Write about an experience where you had a win-lose mentality. How did you feel about it? Would you do things differently now?
- Write about an experience where you practiced lose-win or someone acted in a lose-win way toward you. How did you feel?
- List a specific situation that you may face in the next seven days that will require win-win thinking? How will you prepare yourself to think win-win? Later, record the experience as it actually happened. Write what the experience taught you about thinking win-win.
- Reflect on the “baby steps” on pg 162.