Habit 7-Sharpen the Saw Pg. 205-242 Keep Hope Alive Pg. 243-246
- List all the things you want to do to “sharpen your saw” in each of the four categories: BODY, HEART, SOUL, & BRAIN.
- What physical activities do you like to do? Are there activities you haven’t tried, but would like to? Make a list.
- What type of a plan can you set that will help you focus on the nutritional elements of sharpening the saw physically?
- To care for your brain is to sharpen the saw mentally. Make a list of skills or talents you enjoy or might like to learn.
- Caring for your heart is how you sharpen the saw socially and emotionally. Look at it as a RELATIONSHIP BAN ACCOUNT. Care for your heart by making deposits. Create a list of how you can make deposits.
- Which of your relationships are the most important? Are you making deposits into these relationships? What are you doing? How can you improve your most important relationships?
- To boost your emotional well being, why not start your own humor corner today? Write your favorite joke out and share it with someone.
- Caring for your soul is how you sharpen the saw spiritually. The following activities will help you do this; meditate, volunteer to read to a child for an hour or listen to inspiring music. What other activities do you enjoy that will help awaken your soul. List them out.
- Reflect on the “baby steps” on pg 242.