We are working on our UTOPIAN SOCIETIES. Your task is to create a society that is so much better that Harrison Bergeron’s Dystopian Society.
You must choose at least 7 of the items below to include in your presentation. You must have 1-3.
- Name of country
- Bill of Rights – Develop a list of five – ten rules that all community members will follow.
- Daily Itinerary – Develop a schedule that a teenager might follow during a typical day.
- Motto – Create a slogan or motto that inhabitants of your utopia will follow.
- Country Flag: What would your country’s flag look like?
- Country Flower/Plant: What flower/plant would symbolize your utopia?
- Country Color(s): What color(s) would symbolize your utopia? And why?
- Country Song: What song would symbolize your utopia?
- Animal: What animal would symbolize your utopia?