For Homework you were to use the template above to create an analysis of The Most Dangerous Game. You will take the information from your analysis template and create a paragraph that will be posted on your Short Story page.
- Log into http://www.weebly.com/
- Open Microsoft Word and begin to type in your homework analysis.
- You will copy and paste this onto your Short Story Page. Drag down a box that has a picture and text so that you can add a picture later on.
- Be sure to look at your ePortfolio and address some of what I identified before: add a comment box to your home page, add an Awards page, pages in the wrong order, pages not labeled, etc.
- Check to see if you have been awarded a badge to put on your site, I am still updating this page sorry so you will probably need to check back again tomorrow.
- If you have time today select a quote from this page and see how it applies to any of the short stories read in class.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WAAAAY BEHIND here is a link to Friday’s post where I summarized last week’s assignments https://englishiwork.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/friday-jan-20th/
If you did not do any wordles: here is the opportunity to create one for yourself to be posted on your home page or your Who Am I page: Go to http://www.wordle.net/ and you select 20 words from this list and combine them with descriptive sentences about you. To have words linked up together you need to write them with a tilde in the phrase ( ~ tilde is located at the upper left corner of keyboard. Phrase will look like Ms~B~is~online)
Tomorrow we will begin to create a photomovie about The Most Dangerous Game using http://photopeach.com/home. Your photomovie MUST BE embedded on your Short Story page for you to receive credit for the assignment.