We will be taking the writing portion of our interval assessments today.
Your writing prompt asks you to identify whether struggle can lead to good things or bad things and then to relate this to stories, articles, books, movies or real life instances.
Synonyms for struggle include: great effort; fight back; or to resist
You must first decide whether or not struggle can lead to success or failure and then think of examples that support your view.
- Begin by first determining how you feel: struggle = success or struggle = failures
- Next think about what you know, have experienced, read about or have seen through movies or videos that support you position.
- Think about the stories/articles/speeches we have read so far to help you
- Thank You M’am, The Initiation, The Necklace, I Have a Dream, The Most Dangerous Game, etc.
- How did these characters/people react to struggle?
- You should try to identify 3 examples/details to help support your opinion
If you missed the excitement yesterday, here I am with pie on my face.