- publish journal
- write an argument using valid reasoning with relevant and sufficient evidence
- extend basic and technical vocabulary using context clues
- Post your favorite 29 things on the 29th.net blog. Here is an example of what you could post
- Read and respond to the article “A Tale of Two Indias“ (notes) You will post the answers to the comprehension questions onto the nonfiction page of ePortfolio. Here is my Nonfiction page to see as a sample.
- Create a response to the debate: U.S. companies should find cheap sources of labor in countries like India, even if it means fewer jobs will be available for Americans in some industries.
- Analyze the Tale of Two Indias picture