Discuss Jane as a narrator and as a character. What sort of voice does she have? How does she represent her own actions? Does she seem to be a trustworthy storyteller, or does Bronte require us to read between the lines of her narrative? In light of the fact that people who treat Jane cruelly (John Reed, Mrs. Reed, Mr. Brocklehurst) all seem to come to unhappy endings, what role does Jane play as the novel’s moral center?
Check your grades.
Click Here for access to Student Grades.
****** Your User Name is your student number and the default password is FirstnameInitial LastNameInitial BirthdateMMDDYY for example, the password for John Doe born 09/07/1996 would be jd090796. You will need to create a new password but your user name will always be student number.
Turn in your work
Sites of Importance
Class Blog code
- 56,761 hits
Collaboration is A key to success.
- The latest News for Scholars! paper.li/TweetsfromMsB/… #tedtalks #successtweeted at 3 hours ago
- weekly slides msbisonline.edublogs.org/2017/08/23/wee… fb.me/1oxs26cB1tweeted at 4 hours ago
- weekly slides msbisonline.edublogs.org/2017/08/23/wee…tweeted at 4 hours ago
- Loading... msbisonline.edublogs.org/2017/08/23/whi… fb.me/2lkh1Jvl2tweeted at 11 hours ago
- Which experts excite you? msbisonline.edublogs.org/2017/08/23/whi…tweeted at 11 hours ago
Pics from 2010-11